Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday at the Schloss

Julia has been asking to go through the Castle (Schloss) near our home. We jumped on the bikes, grabbed an old loaf of bread to feed the ducks and headed out.

Dad's only advice was to stay far away from the swans. The other German parents were only too happy to have their 15 months old walk right up to the swans. Check out the pink legs in the picture.
I was wondering how the ducks would deal with us bringing the bread crumbs but I should have only worried about them deciding to carry off one of the children. These ducks/birds would have unhooked their bicycle helmets, unzipped the kids jackets, and unbuttoned their shirts if that's what it would take to get a piece of bread.
If you don't believe me, let me prove my point - they were multilingual.

Finally we went into the Schloss. I couldn't use the flash so you will have to believe me that we saw some beautiful rooms. This one with Daph and Julia is the main room to greet visitors.

Here David is viewing the pictures in the "room of beauties".


Hubba hubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment